Welcome to Mrs. Kesharbai Sonajirao Kshirsagar Alias Kaku College
Mrs. Kesharbai Sonajirao Kshirsagar Alias kaku Arts, Science & Commerce College Beed (M.S.) run by Navgan Shikshan Sanstha Rajuri (N) was established in June 1971 by Honourable late Kesharbai Sonajirao Kshirsagar Alias kaku ( Ex. Member of Parliament) with a noble & foresighted vision to provide higher education to rural youth. The college is affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad. The College is now a fully fledged multi faculty institution with strength of students about 4000. The college runs junior stream in Arts, Science, Commerce & M.C.V.C. and U.G. courses in Arts, science & commerce faculties. The college runs P.G. courses in the subjects English, Marathi, Hindi, Political science, Music, Home science, Geography, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Computer Science & Commerce.
College is reaccredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade (3.11 CGPA) in Nov, 2011. Also College is certified by ISO 9001-2015.
This shall be achieved through continually improving the Quality Management System with our maintained systematic approach by involvement of each & every member of our organization.
- To contribute in the field of education by providing qualitative value based services to the residents of Beed and the region
- To develop student’s personality and nourish fraternity through extracurricular activities. Read More
1) To provide higher education to the backward and rural youth and to make them self reliant and disciplined.
2) To ensure the overall personality development of the 50% of students through extra curricular and co- curricular activities.
3) To organize various extension activities for cultivation of democratic and human values.
4) To transfer the knowledge and skills for fulfillment of changing needs of rural society in the process of modernization.
5) To provide the opportunities of higher education for upliftment and empowerment of rural women.
6) To develop the abilities of right kind of leadership amongst the students in all works of life.
7) To provide the finest opportunities and environment for teaching, learning and research.
The College has well equipped Computer lab with internet connectivity. The computers have become integral parts of teaching learning activity.
The library has a collection of 74700 titles. 71 journals are subscribed to - 55 journals for UG and 16 for PG. 200 Educational CDs...