Renowned leader & Ex. M.P. late Honourable Mrs. Kesharbai Sonajirao Kshirsagar Alias Kaku established Navgan Shikshan Sanstha Rajuri’s Mrs. K.S.K. Alias Kaku Arts, Science & Commerce College in 1971. She was a great visionary & always thoughtful about the poor & downtrodden people of this backward area. The students of this region from poor & backward families should get quality higher education was the intension behind establishment of this institution. This college was started with 215 students & today near about 4000 students are learning in the college. Read More
Welcome to Mrs. Kesharbai Sonajirao Kshirsagar Alias Kaku College
Mrs. Kesharbai Sonajirao Kshirsagar Alias kaku Arts, Science & Commerce College Beed (M.S.) run by Navgan Shikshan Sanstha Rajuri (N) was established in June 1971 by Honourable late Kesharbai Sonajirao Kshirsagar Alias kaku ( Ex. Member of Parliament) with a noble & foresighted vision to provide higher education to rural youth. The college is affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad. The College is now a fully fledged multi faculty institution with strength of students about 4000. The college runs junior stream in Arts, Science, Commerce & M.C.V.C. and U.G. courses in Arts, science & commerce faculties. The college runs P.G. courses in the subjects English, Marathi, Hindi, Political science, Music, Home science, Geography, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Computer Science & Commerce.
College is reaccredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade (3.18 CGPA) in Nov, 2018 as per new RAF. Also College is Certified by ISO 9001-2015.
This shall be achieved through continually improving the Quality Management System with our maintained systematic approach by involvement of each & every member of our organization.
- To contribute in the field of education by providing qualitative value based services to the residents of Beed and the region
- To develop student’s personality and nourish fraternity through extracurricular activities. Read More
1) To provide higher education to the backward and rural youth and to make them self reliant and disciplined.
2) To ensure the overall personality development of the 50% of students through extra curricular and co- curricular activities.
3) To organize various extension activities for cultivation of democratic and human values.
4) To transfer the knowledge and skills for fulfillment of changing needs of rural society in the process of modernization.
5) To provide the opportunities of higher education for upliftment and empowerment of rural women.
6) To develop the abilities of right kind of leadership amongst the students in all works of life.
7) To provide the finest opportunities and environment for teaching, learning and research.
The College has well equipped Computer lab with internet connectivity. The computers have become integral parts of teaching learning activity.
The Library has a collections of 24845 Titles. 6000+ E- Journals 31,35000 E- Books for UG & PG Students. 77 Educations CD & DVD..
Department of Chemistry (View Details)
ADMISSIONS Are open for UGC Sponsored Courses : (View Course Details)
ADMISSIONS B.Voc for Contact No. 9822992351 (View Details)